Summer happenings.
Hay girls. I apologize for the complete neglect of my fabulous blog. But, i have many things i need to accomplish this Summer. Here's the list of things I must do... If i don't i'll probably have major OCD.
Go to EVERY beach in my city (this will be tough)
Road trip to the warped tour with my friends
paint a room
learn how to speak espanol from Alexandra
Be single all summer
Speak in an accent from when i wake up to go to sleep
decorate my phone
go to a water park
allnighter and dayer(?)
dye my hair
buy something nifty at a thrift store
make my own cocktails(virgin!!)
plant a watermelon seed
go to a rave(no drugs please and thank you!)
Go to six flagsss
go a week with no makeup
T.P the ex ;)
Learn how to semi drive
Some of these things may be immature to you, but this is me, and right now I'm pretty happy with myself.
Have a beautiful day.
&& God Bless
Shyan ♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home