Someday were gonna live in Paris.

Hey guys, if any of you have noticed, I deleted all my videos. I just needed a break from youtube and there were some real creeps trying to GUESS where I live. I probably won't be making makeupvideos anytime soon, but I do make music videos and little vlogs and tags on a seperate channel you all will just have to find. I really need to start exercising, of course surfing and swimming burn calories but running and cardio need to be added in there, our fridge broke.... We're getting our new one shipped to us on Monday but until then we've been eating out like crazy! Of course we have out backup freezer in the garage but theres only so much you can fit in there. The eating out and fast food have been making me feel SUPER guilty and sluggish. But I'm going running on the beach tomorrow after a shopping trip with my girls. I havent been wearing eye makeup at all, but face makup has been goin on. Here's my routine.
Mac select coverup concealer (NW20)
Revlon Colorstay pressed powder (Medium)
NARS deep thr... blush
And Badgal waterproof mascara(I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!)
I've been doing way too much online shopping..... I think polyvore is too blame, fashion is really one of my passions and I'm dying to get out of highschool and pursue my dreams.
Stay cool,
Shyan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home